1. General provisions
2. The Policy lays down rules for collecting and processing personal data obtained by the Controller when registering an account on the platform and using the platform.
2. Personal Data Controller
The Personal Data Controller is PW Agro-Rami Raniś i Wspólnicy s.c. with its registered office in Kościelna Wieś / 62-811 / at ul. Poznańska 19, NIP No. 608-07-49-94, tel. 62 761 62 15, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, entered in the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG).
3. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
1. Your personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as: the "GDPR").
2. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data by the Controller is:
a) the need to perform contracts concluded by yourself with the Controller, and to take steps at your request prior to entering into the contracts (Article 6(1) (b) of the GDPR);
b) the need to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject (Article 6(1) (c) of the GDPR),
c) consent of the data subject to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes, including sending commercial information (Article 6(1) (a) of the GDPR),
3. Providing your personal data pursuant to points a) and b) above is voluntary; however, refusal to do so will prevent yourself from using the Store, Application and services provided electronically by the Controller.
4. The user may, at any time, withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for one or more purposes.
4. Purposes and scope of personal data processing
1. The collected personal data will be processed for the purpose of and to the extent necessary in connection with concluding and performing the contract, and for the direct marketing of the Controller's goods and services.
2. In order to perform the contract, the Controller will process the following data collected: full name, address, e-mail, telephone number, NIP No., company name, delivery address.
5. Sharing of personal data
1. Your personal data will be made available to competent state authorities or third parties if so required under the indicated legal basis.
2. The Controller provides your personal data to a selected carrier or intermediary carrying out shipments at the request of the Controller to perform a delivery, as well as an operator of electronic payments and payments by card only for the purpose of making such payments.
6. Data protection
1. The Controller is obliged to protect Buyers' data collected while making purchases on the B2B Platform in accordance with applicable laws and the highest SSL security and data protection standards.
2. The Controller ensures the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent the unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and corruption of data. 3. The Controller takes all possible measures to ensure that personal data are:
a) correct and processed in a lawful manner,
b) obtained only for specific purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with such purposes,
c) adequate, relevant and not excessive,
d) accurate and up to date,
e) not stored longer than necessary,
f) processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects, including in accordance with the right to restrict access,
g) securely stored,
h) not transferred without proper protection.
4. Personal data files are secured against access by third parties. Only persons authorised by the Controller, trained in the protection of personal data and obliged to keep your personal data secret, are allowed to process your personal data.
5. Personal data are stored only for the period necessary to perform the e-service contract concluded at the time of subscription to the newsletter, and for the time during which the parties may pursue reciprocal claims arising from the concluded sales contract, or for the period in which the Controller is required by law to keep accounting records.
7. Rights of B2B Platform users
1. You have the right to request access to your personal data from the Controller, the right to rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data, the right to transfer such data, and the right to object to their processing. You have the right to withdraw the previously given consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
2. You have the right to obtain the following information from the Controller :
a) purpose, scope and manner of personal data processing,
b) the date on which the processing of your data started,
c) the source of your data,
d) recipients or categories of recipients of your data.
3. At your request, the Controller will complete, update and rectify your personal data, as well as will temporarily or permanently suspend their processing, or will erase such data if they turn out to be incomplete, out of date, incorrect or collected in breach of the Act, or are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
4. If the Controller processes your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to such processing, including for profiling purposes, at any time to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing. For this purpose, please send an appropriate request to the e-mail address of the Controller.
5. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that your personal data are processed in breach of the GDPR.
8. Changes to personal data
If your personal data change, please update them by yourself via your user account, if created, or notify the Controller of such change by phone or e-mail to its e-mail address.
2. Cookies are information sent by the server and saved on your device (e.g. computer or telephone hard disk).
3. Data obtained using cookies do not allow you to be identified, but allow the Controller to determine whether the B2B Platform was visited using a given computer and what the user's preferences were.
4. The Controller uses internal cookies:
a) to ensure the proper functioning of the Platform,
b) for statistical purposes,
c) to tailor the Platform to your preferences.
5. It is also possible to block cookies' access to your device by properly configuring your browser which may, however, disrupt the proper functioning of the Platform.
6. Log files are made available only to authorised IT administrators. Log files may be used to compile statistics on visits to the Platform and errors, but they do not allow you to be identified.
10. Final provisions
1. The Controller reserves itself the right to amend the Policy at any time by publishing the amended Policy at email@example.com.
2. The amended Policy will take effect upon its publication at the address indicated in Clause 10.1.